The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 has been licensed by China’s telecom authority, which means that the cellphone may very well be launched quickly.
- Xiaomi’s Black Shark has formally confirmed its Black Shark 4’s specs.
- Black Shark launched Black Shark 3 and 3S in 2020.
- The upcoming gaming smartphone will likely be powered by Qualcomm’s newest and biggest Snapdragon 888 SoC.
The model CEO had already talked about that the Black Shark 4 codenamed ‘Kaiser’ will likely be backed by a 4,500 mAh battery. The machine helps 120W quick charging which may utterly high up the cellphone in quarter-hour.
Based on a TENAA itemizing, the cellphone is provided with a 6.67-inches Full HD+ AMOLED. Speculations say that the display might help a 120Hz refresh price, identical to its predecessor. The machine clocked 780,000 in an AnTuTu benchmark, which coincidentally confirmed that the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. The smartphone dimensions measures 164.83 x 76.35 x 10.33mm.
The specs of Xiaomi’s Black Shark 4 are as follows:
- Show: 6.67-inches Full HD+ AMOLED, 120Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core
- Battery: 120W quick charging, 4500 mAh
- Dimensions: 164.83 x 76.35 x 10.33mm
It is usually shocking that Black Shark goes forward with the quantity ‘4’ since many Chinese language manufacturers together with OnePlus and iQOO have skipped the quantity up to now. That is due to the superstition prevalent in China and East Asia that take into account the quantity ‘4’ to be unfortunate. The superstition is so prevalent that a number of buildings skip the 4th flooring altogether. Furthermore, ASUS is planning to skip it too and launch the ROG Cellphone 5 as a successor to the ROG Cellphone 3. It’s mentioned to launch subsequent month.